Terms & Conditions
The term "Fabric", "us"' or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose office is at The Grainger Suite, Office 14, Dobson House, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 3PF. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
- Purchases made from REED.co.uk - Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a "Cancellation Period". Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
- Any scholarship nominees or giveaway entries are subject to a due diligence review. We are unable to offer any employees or stakeholders of competing organisations (including marketing, communications or creative agencies) a place on the programme on a FOC basis.
- If you are taking the split payment option (over 3 months), you will be automatically charged £300+VAT each month for 3 months from the date you signed up (3 payments in total). This charge can take several days to appear on your account. If one of the payments fails, your access to the platform will be revoked and you will be unable to complete the course until you have made the payment in full.