Find your perfect read from our recommended book list with honest reviews from Fabric's experienced strategists and our online Fabric Book Club community.
1. Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
If you’re looking to understand the power of psychology and how it can be used in marketing this is the book for you.
2. Competition Demystified by Bruce Greenwald and Judd Kahn
A great strategy book, that makes the subject all the more straightforward to understand.
3. Working Hard, Hardly Working by Grace Beverley
This book teaches you how to avoid the feeling of burnout, prioritise and plan in both personal and work life and set boundaries when it comes to balancing screen time. Perfect for all social media managers and digital marketers out there.
3. Finance on a Beermat by Chris West, Jeff Macklin, and Stephen King
A great book for explaining all the elements of business financials in a very simplistic and easy-to-understand way.
4. Concentration by Stefan Van der Stigchel
Stefan's explanation of how the brain works and how distractions affect concentration is excellent.
5. Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett
Straight-talking and inspiring, this book draws you in and keeps you wanting more.
6. Never Finished by David Goggins
Goggins shares his story and lessons of how he struggled from a young age to becoming unstoppable. His mindset, encouragement, discipline and raw advice will change your life.
7. It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover
An interesting read, like its predecessor “It Ends With Us”, with each character navigating through their past experiences to find a new kind of happy.
8. Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
An inspiring and uplifting read and the perfect, practical type of self-help you need to organise your time better.
9. Girls Just Wanna Have Funds by Anna-Sophie Hartvigsen, Camilla Falkenberg, Emma Due Bit
If you are very new to investing and simply want to understand what it is and how it works this is a very good read – it’s simple, short and in bite-size chunks.
10. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
This book pulled on the heartstrings as it took you through an emotional ride of family heartbreak and shows the importance of being there for the ones you love through very rocky times.
10. The Match by Harlan Coben
So many twists with a great plot. The book is totally immersive & you really feel for Wilde.
11. 300 Email Marketing Tips by Meera Kothand
This book was such an easy read, giving you straight-to-the-point facts and statistics to help when creating an engaged community in your newsletters.
12. 'WE CAN' Workbook by Robin Toft
This book is full of practical career advice that’s backed by my real example and experiences of real women.
13. The RIDE of a LIFETIME by Robert Iger
If you’re into business and you love Disney, then this book should be on your shelf.
14. Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross and Marylou Tyler
A straight-talking, simple methodology from the best of the best, with so many ideas for practical application to improve sales processes.
15. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
This book is all about manifestation, the Power of a Positive mindset and the Law of Attraction. It changes the way of thinking, speaking and approaching life.
16. I May Be Wrong by Bjoern Natthiko Lindeblad
An incredibly moving, heart-warming journey of discovery, with so many lessons along the way about the true importance of life.
17. You do You by Sarah Knight
From career and finances to relationships and family, lifestyle and health, Sarah Knight rips up the rulebook to help you achieve your hopes and dreams.
18. SMASH THE FUNNEL by Eric Keiles & Mike Liberman
Smash the Funnel explains that the funnel isn’t quite as simple as you think and offers a much more comprehensive explanation of a buyer journey, with detailed examples throughout.
19. The Power of Letting Go by John Purkiss
John Purkiss explains why we should let go and how we can do it, using proven techniques to make things happen.
20. Selling the Invisible by Harry Beckwith
A treasury of hundreds of quick, practical, and easy-to-read strategies.
21. It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried
Whether you’re a business owner with employees or you're an employee yourself, this really gives an insight into how the founders of Basecamp have created a workplace that has seen them smash through their ambitious goals time after time, without expecting their team to work excessively overtime.
22. That Will Never Work by Marc Randolph
An amazing account of the early days from one of the most successful start-ups ever.
23. Us Three by Ruth Jones
Full of hope and happiness, this was the type of book where you felt like you were in the characters' lives too!
24. Thrown by Sara Cox
Told from alternate perspectives of the characters, this one, despite some heavy subject matter in parts, is a very enjoyable read!
25. Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before by Dr Julie Smith
Filled with secrets from a therapist's toolkit, this is a must-have handbook for optimising your mental health.
If you're a book lover, whether that being a book that makes you feel like a master marketer or a good fiction book that you get yourself lost in, then come and join our Fabric Book Club community! Send us your book of the month and we will be sure to include it in our monthly book club newsletter and recommendation list.